DynaMed has made it a lot easier for staff and students to get answers to clinical questions everywhere they go with the new DynaMed mobile app. Best of all, it has been redesigned so that librarians don’t need to distribute serial numbers! Access is fast and easy.
The DynaMed app comes with our subscription giving all staff and students access to DynaMed on their iPhone, iPad and Android devices. Watch an introductory video at https://vimeo.com/117936798
The new and improved mobile app provides:
- Improved user experience
- Seamless authentication
- Easy access
- Fully functional mobile usage reporting
Features that meet clinicians’ needs:
- Access content offline
- Bookmark Favorites
- Email topics
- Write and save notes about particular topics
Users download the complete DynaMed content set and periodically receive notifications to update the content.
Downloading the app is easy!
- Download the free DynaMed App from the iTunes Store or Google Play.
- Access DynaMed from the university network.
- Click on the DynaMed mobile access link from DynaMed (located at the top toolbar) and enter your email address. An authentication key will be emailed to the user.
- Open the email on your mobile device.
- Within 48 hours, tap on the link in the email to authenticate the app. Note: after 48 hours, users will need to request a new authentication key.
- The device should be ready to go!