From 12 September 2013 our subscription to MD Consult ceases as this product is being discontinued.
We know this is bad timing and we apologise but the situation is driven by the publisher and is beyond our control.
This will affect your access to a number of important text books, including Gray’s, Robbins, Wheater’s and others.
WHAT WE CAN PROVIDE ACCESS TO
The good news is that we’ve hard copy versions of all of these texts and they are available from the reserve desk in the Medical Library:
- Gray’s Anatomy for students
- Kumar: Robbins Basic Pathology
- Robbins and Cotran: Pathologic basis of disease
- Berne and Levy: Physiology
- Wheater’s Functional Histology
- Guyton and Hall: Textbook of Medical Physiology
- Goering: MIMs’ Medical Microbiology
- Boron: Medical Physiology