Graduate Research Month is in August, and the library has a great line up of workshops set up for all post graduate students.
All sessions run from 10.00-11.00am and you’ll receive confirmation of the venue on booking. Bookings are essential so get in quick!
- 1 August – Moving through the information jungle: Introduction to Library services and resources.
- 8 August – Tracking the needle in the haystack: Creating RSS and e-mail alerts to keep track of information.
- 15 August – Taming of the bib: Software to manage information and take the hassle out of referencing.
- 22 August – Surviving the thesis journey: preparation, copyright, writing, submitting, depositing and support services.
- 29 August – Exploring the publishing landscape: Thesis preparation, open access, copyright, and journal rankings.